Thematic Action Track 1 on Inclusive, equitable, safe and healthy schools of the Transforming Education Summit is co-led by the Republic of Namibia, the Republic of Italy and an SDG4Youth advocate.
Building on the Discussion Paper, the first public consultation was launched on 23 May through a webinar supported by UNESCO and UNICEF.
This first phase of consultation sought to discuss:
- Critical elements for transforming education
- Key recommendations to translate knowledge to policy and practice
The Transforming Education Summit is an opportunity to renew international political commitment to education as a fundamental public good. It aims to inspire and mobilize national and international commitments to action and reignite global efforts to deliver the education-related Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. Sign up and share your thoughts through Thematic Action Track 1 Discussion Forum.
Watch the first webinar of 23 May in English
Watch the first webinar of 23 May in French
The second webinar will take place on 9 June 2022.
There are many opportunities to participate in the lead up to the Summit:
- Sign up to join the online international community and share your thoughts in the thematic dicussion forums
- Access key documents from the knowledge base
- Find out about upcoming events
Need more information before participating? Read how to engage.