The Transforming Education Summit (TES) Global Initiatives seek to leverage greater financial, technical and political support for country-level implementation to respond to the series of Calls to Action launched at the Summit.
The Global Initiatives are multi-partner initiatives aimed to mobilize cross-country cooperation, and to both address the urgent post-recovery needs and pave the way for the transformation of education systems.
- Greening Education Partnership
- Gateways to Public Digital Learning
- Coalition for Foundational Learning
- Education in Crisis Situations: Partnership for Transformative Actions
- Global Platform for Gender Equality and Girls’ and Women’s Empowerment in and through Education
- Global Youth Initiative
For more information on the Global Initiatives, please contact the SDG4 Inter-Agency Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org