Thematic Action Track 2 on Learning and skills for life, work and sustainable development of the Transforming Education Summit is co-led by Colombia, Japan and WorldSkills International.
Building on the Discussion Paper, this first public consultation was launched on 25 May through a webinar supported by UNESCO and ILO.
This first phase of consultation sought to discuss:
- Critical elements for transforming education
- Key recommendations to translate knowledge to policy and practice
The Transforming Education Summit is an opportunity to renew international political commitment to education as a fundamental public good. It aims to inspire and mobilize national and international commitments to action and reignite global efforts to deliver the education-related Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
There are many opportunities to participate in the lead up to the TES
- Sign up to join the online international community and share your thoughts through Action Track 2 Discussion Forum
- Find out about events
- Access key documents from the knowledge base
- Read more on how to get involved